Open to boys & girls of all abilities aged from 5 to 10 years
- Structured sessions, which allow children to improve technique & skill within a fun environment.
- Sessions for children in the correct age-related groups i.e. 5 year olds will NOT be playing with 10 year olds.
- Sessions will include proper warm up, penalty shoot outs, skill of the day, small sided matches resulting in a world cup tournament on the final day.
- Prize giving on final day with awards to competition winners, players of the week & a medal for all participants.
- FA qualified coaches who have full enhanced DBS certificates.
2020 dates taking place at Elvetham Heath Primary School in Fleet
9.30am – 3.30pm each day.
You can book be selecting Register Here at the top right of the page.