**NEW SUMMER 2020 TIMES AVAILABLE. CONTACT STEPHEN FOR DETAILS email@example.com**
Every Monday, Tuesday & Thursday afternoon at Hart Leisure Centre, Fleet & every Saturday morning in Odiham & Basingstoke.
The Soccer Clinic runs all year round in line with school terms (pls note Saturday clinics always on during half-terms).
5pm: 9-11 year olds (school year 5 & 6) – focus on all areas of the beautiful game & encourage children to be decisive during match related drills.
1) 4pm: 5-6 year olds (primarily school year R & 1) – this will introduce children to the beautiful game, with weekly sessions concentrating on learning the FUNdamentals of football as well as playing small sided matches.
2) 5pm: 6-7 year olds (school year 2) – this will focus on technique & understanding match play.
1) 4pm: 7-8 year olds (school year 3) – focus more on match awareness, positional play & technique.
2) 5pm: 8-9 year olds (school year 4) – focus more on match awareness, positional play & technique.
1) Odiham 11.30am-12.20pm indoors at Robert May’s School sports hall for children aged 5-6 years in school years R & 1.
2) Basingstoke 11.45am-12.35pm indoors (outdoors in Spring/Summer) at The Costello School sports hall for children aged 5-6 years in school years R & 1.
Please note all children must wear shin pads & have suitable clothing to outdoor conditions. We play whatever the weather 🙂